1. Certification of quorum - Quorum requirement is 14 members (Chairman Matt Sebesta)
3. Public CommentsPersons wishing to provide public comment on TPC agenda items are requested to limit their comment to 3 minutes.
4. Adoption of Agenda (Chairman Sebesta)
5. Approval of Friday, April 22, 2016 Meeting Minutes Summary (Secretary Tom Reid)
ACTION: COMMENDATIONS6. Approval of Resolutions of Commendation for Outgoing TPC members (Chairman Sebesta)Resolutions of Commendation will be presented to outgoing members for their service to the TPC.
ACTION: AMENDMENTS7. Amendments to the 2040 RTP and 2015-2018 TIP ( Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC)A. Resolution for Approval of Amendments to the 2015–2018 TIP and 2040 RTPStaff will review and request TPC approval of proposed changes to the TIP and RTP.
B. Administrative Amendments to the TIP and RTPStaff will review any approved administrative amendments to the TIP or RTP as information to the Policy Council.
C. Briefing on Future Amendments to the TIP and RTPStaff will review requested TPC amendments to the TIP and RTP for future action.
D. Resolution for Approval of Amendments to the 2015-2016 UPWP (Mr. Nicholas Williams, H-GAC)Staff will review UPWP Amendments and request approval of the Resolution.
OTHER ACTION8. Resolution for Approval of the 2017-2020 TIP (Mr. Sean Middleton, H-GAC)Mr. Middleton will request TPC approval of the 2017-2020 TIP.
9. Authorization to establish a Greater Houston Freight Committee (Mr. Hans-Michael Ruthe, H-GAC)Mr. Ruthe will discuss the membership, focus, and purpose of the Greater Houston Freight Committee.
INFORMATION10. Briefing on the Highway Performance Monitoring System (HPMS) (Mr. Chris Van Slyke, H-GAC)Mr. Van Slyke will provide a briefing on the HPMS process and data.
11. METRO Transit Oriented Development (TOD) Study (Mr. Thomas Gray, H-GAC)Mr. Gray will present the results of a study examining development opportunities at selected rail stations and park and rides.
12. Report on Transportation Planning Activities A. H-GAC Planning Activities Report B. H-GAC Board of Directors Report
13. Announcements • SH 105 Access Management Study Public Meeting - Tuesday, May 24, 2016, 5:30-8:00 p.m., Conroe High School, 9th Grade Campus Cafeteria, 400 Sgt Ed Holcomb Blvd N, Conroe, Texas 77304 • Next TAC meeting - June 15, 2016, 9:30 a.m., Room A • Statewide Texas Transportation Planning Conference - June 15-17th, Omni Hotel 4 Riverway - Register at http://tti.tamu.edu/conferences/tpp16 • Next TPC meeting - June 24, 2016, 9:30 a.m., Room A