MEETING OF THE TECHNICAL ADVISORY COMMITTEEHOUSTON-GALVESTON AREA COUNCILHOUSTON-TRANSTAR OFFICE6922 KATY RD., CONFERENCE ROOM 120AWEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 20179:30 a.m. AGENDA
1. Introductions (Chairman Richard Stolleis, P.E.)
2. Public Comments on Agenda Items/Adoption of Agenda
3. Approval of Minutes for October 18, 2017 meeting (Chairman Richard Stolleis, P.E.)
ACTION: AMENDMENTS4A. Recommendation for Transportation Policy Council (TPC) Approval of Amendments to the 2017-2020 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) and 2040 Regional Transportation Plan (RTP) (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC)Mr. Dickinson will review TAC recommendation for approval of proposed changes to the TIP and RTP.
4B. Administrative Amendments to the TIP and RTP (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC)Mr. Dickinson will review proposed/approved administrative amendments to the TIP or RTP as information to the TAC.
4C. Briefing on Future TPC Amendments to the TIP and RTP (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC)Mr. Dickinson will review requested TPC amendments to the TIP and RTP.
INFORMATION5. Update on Regional Incident Management Activities (David Fink, H-GAC)Mr. Fink will provide an update to the Committee on the Incident Management Program Activities.
6. Highway Performance Monitoring System Update (HPMS) (Chris Van Slyke, H-GAC)Mr. Van Slyke will provide an update to the Committee on the 2016 Vehicle Miles Traveled (VMT) of the Highway Performance Monitoring System (HPMS).
7. Report on Status of Transportation Planning Activities from Member AgenciesH-GAC and other transportation agencies will update the Technical Advisory Committee on recent planning and implementation activities within their jurisdictions. • State of Safety Report • 2017 Conformity Update
8. Announcements • Next TPC Meeting – November 17, 2017, 9:30 a.m., Room B • Next TAC Meeting – December 6, 2017, 9:30 a.m., Room B