MEETING OF THE TECHNICAL ADVISORY COMMITTEEHOUSTON-GALVESTON AREA COUNCIL3555 TIMMONS LANE, 2ND FLOOR CONFERENCE ROOM AWEDNESDAY, APRIL 15, 20159:30 a.m. TENTATIVE AGENDA
1. Introductions (Chairman Mark Loethen, P.E.)
2. Public Comments on Agenda Items
3. Adoption of Agenda
4. Approval of Minutes for March 18, 2015 meeting (Chairman Mark Loethen, P.E.)
ACTION: ORGANIZATIONAL5. Recommendation by TAC Nominating Committee for Pedestrian & Bicycle Subcommittee Membership and Update to Other Committee Membership (Mr. Ken Fickes, Harris County Transit)Mr. Fickes will present recommendations of the TAC Nominating Committee and seek approval of proposed subcommittee memberships.
ACTION: AMENDMENTS6. A. Recommendation for TPC Approval of Amendments to the 2015-2018 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) and 2040 Regional Transportation Plan (RTP) (Mr. David Wurdlow, H-GAC) Staff will review and request TAC recommendation for approval of proposed changes to the TIP and RTP.
B. Administrative Amendments to the TIP and RTP (Mr. David Wurdlow, H-GAC) Staff will review proposed/approved administrative amendments to the TIP or RTP as information to the TAC.
C. Briefing on Future TPC Amendments to the TIP and RTP (Mr. David Wurdlow, H-GAC) Staff will review requested TPC amendments to the TIP and RTP Update.D. Amendments to the 2014-2015 Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) (Mr. Jeff Kaufman, H-GAC)Mr. Kaufman will review amendments to the 2014-2015 UPWP.
ACTION: OTHER7. Prioritization of Texas Department of Transportation Freight Mobility Plan Needs Identified in the Houston-Galveston Metropolitan Area (Mr. Alan Clark, H-GAC) Staff will review freight needs identified in the Texas Department of Transportation’s Freight Mobility Plan and the recommended priority for future projects.
INFORMATION8. Status Update on 2015 Call for Projects (Mr. David Wurdlow, H-GAC) Staff will provide a status update on the 2015 TIP Call for Projects.
9. Status Update on Fort Bend County Thoroughfare Plan (Mr. Rick Staigle, Fort Bend County)Mr. Staigle will provide a status update on the Fort Bend County Thoroughfare Plan.
10. H-GAC Commute Survey (Ms. Shelley Whitworth, H-GAC) Ms. Whitworth will present the results from the H-GAC Commute Survey conducted last fall.
11. Report on Status of Transportation Planning Activities From Member AgenciesH-GAC and other transportation agencies will update the Technical Advisory Committee on recent planning and implementation activities within their jurisdictions.
A. May Bicycle Month ActivitiesB. Legislative UpdateC. Update on Request for One-Year Extension of the 2008 Eight-Hour Ozone Standard Attainment DateD. Update on H-GAC Voluntary PM Advance Program
12. Future Business