MEETING OF THE TRANSPORTATION POLICY COUNCILFOR THE HOUSTON-GALVESTON TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT AREA3555 TIMMONS LANE, 2ND FLOOR, CONFERENCE ROOM BFRIDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2017, 9:30 a.m.
1. Certification of quorum - Quorum requirement is 14 members (Chairman Matt Sebesta)
3. Public CommentsPersons wishing to provide public comment on TPC agenda items are requested to limit their comment to 3 minutes.
4. Approval of Friday, September 22, 2017 Meeting Minutes Summary (Secretary Tom Reid)
ACTION: RECOGNITION5. Approval of Resolution of Commendation for Council Member David McCartney, City of Baytown (Chairman Sebesta)The Chairman will present a Resolution of Commendation to outgoing TPC Member.
ACTION: AMENDMENTS6. Amendments to the 2040 RTP and 2017-2020 TIP (Jim Dickinson, H-GAC)A. Resolution for Approval of Amendments to the 2017–2020 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) and 2040 Regional Transportation Plan (RTP)Staff will review and request TPC approval of proposed changes to the TIP and RTP.
B. Administrative Amendments to the TIP and RTPStaff will review any approved administrative amendments to the TIP or RTP as information to the Policy Council.
C. Briefing on Future Amendments to the TIP and RTPStaff will review requested TPC amendments to the TIP and RTP Update for future action.
D. Resolution for Amendments to the 2018-2019 UPWP (Nicholas Williams, H-GAC)Mr. Williams will review amendments to the 2018-2019 UPWP.
OTHER ACTION7. Approval of the Nominating Committee’s Recommendations for Vacant At-Large Appointments to the Technical Advisory Committee (Committee Chair James Patterson)Committee Chair Patterson will request TPC approval of Nominating Committee recommendation.
INFORMATION8. Update on SH146 Subregional Study (Patrick Mandapaka, H-GAC)Mr. Mandapaka will provide the Council with an update on the SH146 Study and initial recommendations.
9. Public Involvement Plan for the Regional Transportation Plan (Ms. Meagan Coughlin, H-GAC)Ms. Coughlin will provide an update to the Council on the Public Involvement Plan for the 2045 RTP.
10. Report on Transportation Planning Activities A. H-GAC Planning Activities Report B. H-GAC Board of Directors Report
11. Announcements • Next TAC meeting – November 15, 2017, 9:30 a.m., Houston TranStar, 6922 Katy Road, Houston, TX 77024 • Next TPC meeting – November 17, 2017, 9:30 a.m., Room B