MEETING OF THE TRANSPORTATION POLICY COUNCILFOR THE HOUSTON-GALVESTON TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT AREA3555 TIMMONS LANE, 2ND FLOOR, CONFERENCE ROOM BFRIDAY, JULY 28, 20179:30 a.m.
1. Certification of quorum - Quorum requirement is 14 members Chairman Matt Sebesta
3. Public CommentsPersons wishing to provide public comment on TPC agenda items are requested to limit their comment to 3 minutes.
4. Approval of Friday, June 23, 2017 Meeting Minutes Summary (Secretary Tom Reid)
5. Approval of Resolution of Commendation for Mr. Bobby Hall, P.E. (Chairman Sebesta)The Chairman will present a Resolution of Commendation to outgoing TPC member Bobby Hall, P.E.
6. Amendments to the 2040 RTP and 2017-2020 TIP (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC)
A. Resolution for Approval of Amendments to the 2017–2020 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) and 2040 Regional Transportation Plan (RTP)Staff will review and request TPC approval of proposed changes to the TIP and RTP.
B. Administrative Amendments to the TIP and RTPStaff will review any approved administrative amendments to the TIP or RTP as information to the Policy Council.
C. Briefing on Future Amendments to the TIP and RTPStaff will review requested TPC amendments to the TIP and RTP Update for future action.
7. Resolution for Approval of the 2018-2019 Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) (Mr. Nicholas Williams, H-GAC)Mr. Williams will present the Draft FY 2018-2019 UPWP tasks and planning activities included in the Draft FY 2018-2019 UPWP to the Council for approval.
8. Resolution for Approval of the 2017 Public Participation Plan (PPP) (Ms. Meagan Coughlin, H-GAC)Ms. Coughlin will present the Public Participation Plan (PPP) to the Council for approval.
9. Resolution Adopting August as Commute Solutions Month (Ms. Meagan Coughlin, H-GAC)Ms. Coughlin will review the Commute Solutions Month Resolution and request adoption by the TPC.
10. Approval of Greater Houston Freight Network Recommendations (Mr. Patrick Mandapaka, H-GAC)Mr. Mandapaka will update the Council on the Greater Houston Freight Committee recommendations and request approval.
11. Report on Transportation Planning Activities
A. H-GAC Planning Activities Report
B. H-GAC Board of Directors Report