MEETING OF THE TECHNICAL ADVISORY COMMITTEEHOUSTON-GALVESTON AREA COUNCIL3555 TIMMONS LANE, 2ND FLOOR CONFERENCE ROOM BWEDNESDAY, APRIL 19, 20179:30 a.m. AGENDA
1. Introductions (Chairman Richard Stolleis, P.E.)
2. Public Comments on Agenda Items/Adoption of Agenda
3. Approval of Minutes for February 15, 2017 meeting (Chairman Richard Stolleis, P.E.)
ACTION: ORGANIZATIONAL4. Request to Consider Changes to TIP Subcommittee Membership Eligibility (Mr. Eulois Cleckley, H-GAC)Mr. Cleckley will discuss a request from Harris County to review membership eligibility for the TIP Subcommittee.
ACTION: AMENDMENTS5. A. Recommendation for Transportation Policy Council (TPC) Approval of Amendments to the 2017-2020 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) and 2040 Regional Transportation Plan (RTP) (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC)Mr. Dickinson will review and request TAC recommendation for approval of proposed changes to the TIP and RTP.
B. Administrative Amendments to the TIP and RTP (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC)Mr. Dickinson will review proposed/approved administrative amendments to the TIP or RTP as information to the TAC
C. Briefing on Future TPC Amendments to the TIP and RTP (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC)Mr. Dickinson will review requested TPC amendments to the TIP and RTP.
D. 2016-2017 Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) Amendment (Mr. Nicholas Williams, H-GAC) Mr. Williams will review amendments to the 2016-2017 UPWP
INFORMATION6. Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Quarterly Status Report (Mr. David Wurdlow, H-GAC) Mr. Wurdlow will provide an update on the status of projects selected for funding in the TIP.
7. Regional Thoroughfare Planning Data Collection (Mr. Patrick Mandapaka, H-GAC)Mr. Mandapaka will brief the TAC on H-GAC’s efforts to support data collection of local thoroughfare plans to update regional database and map of planned thoroughfares.
8. Greater Houston Freight System (Hans-Michael Ruthe, H-GAC)Mr. Ruthe will provide an update on the development of the Greater Houston Freight System and critical urban freight corridors.
9. Report on Status of Transportation Planning Activities from Member Agencies H-GAC and other transportation agencies will update the Technical Advisory Committee on recent planning and implementation activities within their jurisdictions.
10. Announcements • Operations Task Force Meeting - April 11, 1:30 p.m., Conf. Rm A • TIP Subcommittee- April 12, 9:30 a.m., Conf. Rm B • Pedestrian-Bicyclists Subcommittee Meeting – April 20, 2017, 9:30 a.m., Conf. Rm B/C • Regional Transportation Plan Subcommittee Meeting - April 24, 1:30 p.m., Conf. Rm A • Regional Safety Council Meeting - April 26, 1:30 p.m., Conf. Rm B • Next TPC Meeting – April 28, 2017, 9:30 a.m., Conf. Rm B • NTI Introduction to Transportation Conformity – May 1-2, 2017, H-GAC Offices, Rm B