MEETING OF THE TECHNICAL ADVISORY COMMITTEEHOUSTON-GALVESTON AREA COUNCIL3555 TIMMONS LANE, 2ND FLOOR CONFERENCE ROOM AWEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 20169:30 a.m. TENTATIVE AGENDA
1. Introductions (Chairman Mark Loethen, P.E.)
2. Public Comments on Agenda Items
3. Adoption of Agenda
4. Approval of Minutes for January 13, 2016 meeting (Chairman Mark Loethen, P.E.)
5. Recognition of Commendable Service to The Technical Advisory Committee and Related Subcommittees (Mr. Eulois Cleckley, H-GAC)Ms. Perri D’Armond and Mr. Charles Dean, P.E. will be recognized for their commendable service to the Technical Advisory Committee and related subcommittees.
ACTION: ORGANIZATIONAL 6. Election of 2016 TAC Officers (Mr. Eulois Cleckley, H-GAC)Mr. Cleckley will present recommendations of the TAC Nominating Committee and seek approval of the proposed slate of officers.
ACTION: AMENDMENTS7. A. Recommendation for Transportation Policy Council (TPC) Approval of Amendments to the 2015-2018 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) and 2040 Regional Transportation Plan (RTP) (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC)Mr. Dickinson will review and request TAC recommendation for approval of proposed changes to the TIP and RTP.
B. Administrative Amendments to the TIP and RTP (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC)Mr. Dickinson will review proposed/approved administrative amendments to the TIP or RTP as information to the TAC.
C. Briefing on Future TPC Amendments to the TIP and RTP (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC)Mr. Dickinson will review requested TPC amendments to the TIP and RTP.
D. 2016-2017 Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) Amendments (Mr. Nicholas Williams, H-GAC)Mr. Williams will review amendments to the 2016-2017 UPWP.
ACTION: OTHER 8. Recommendation for Amendments to TAC and TAC Subcommittee Bylaws (Mr. Eulois Cleckley, H-GAC)Mr. Cleckley will present recommendations for proposed amendments to existing bylaws for the TAC and TAC subcommittees.
INFORMATION9. Description of TAC Subcommittees and Request for Subcommittee Nominations (Mr. Eulois Cleckley, H-GAC)Mr. Cleckley will provide an overview of the process for appointing new members to each TAC subcommittee. The current Chair of each TAC subcommittee will provide a brief report of 2015activities and the expected agenda for 2016.
10. Report on Status of Transportation Planning Activities From Member AgenciesH-GAC and other transportation agencies will update the Technical Advisory Committee on recent planning and implementation activities within their jurisdictions.
11. Announcements • TIP Subcommittee Meeting – February 10, 2016, 9:30 a.m., Conf. Rm B • Next TPC Meeting – February 26, 2016, 9:30 a.m., Conf. Rm A • Next TAC Meeting – March 16, 2016, 9:30 a.m., Conf. Rm A