MEETING OF THE TECHNICAL ADVISORY COMMITTEETXDOT HOUSTON DISTRICT7600 WASHINGTON AVENUE, NED S. HOLMES AUDITORIUMWEDNESDAY, AUGUST 19, 20159:30 a.m.***** NOTE new date and location for August meeting only ***** TENTATIVE AGENDA
1. Introductions (Chairman Mark Loethen, P.E.)
2. Public Comments on Agenda Items
3. Adoption of Agenda
4. Approval of Minutes for July 15, 2015 meeting (Chairman Mark Loethen, P.E.)
ACTION: AMENDMENTS5A. Recommendation for Transportation Policy Council (TPC) Approval of Amendments to the 2015-2018 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) and 2040 Regional Transportation Plan (RTP) (Mr. David Wurdlow, H-GAC)Mr. Wurdlow will review and request TAC recommendation for approval of proposed changes to the TIP and RTP.
5B. Administrative Amendments to the TIP and RTP (Mr. David Wurdlow, H-GAC)Mr. Wurdlow will review proposed/approved administrative amendments to the TIP or RTP as information to the TAC.
5C. Briefing on Future TPC Amendments to the TIP and RTP (Mr. David Wurdlow, H-GAC)Mr. Wurdlow will review requested TPC amendments to the TIP and RTP.
INFORMATION6. Review of Project Ranking/Scoring of Candidate TIP Projects (Mr. David Wurdlow, H-GAC)Mr. Wurdlow will present and discuss ranking and scoring of candidate TIP Projects.
7. Presentation on West Houston Mobility Study (Mr. Stephan Gage, H-GAC)Mr. Gage will provide an overview of final recommendations for the West Houston Mobility Study.
8. Regionally Coordinated Transportation Plan (RCTP) Update (Mr. Kari Hackett, H-GAC)Mr. Hackett will provide a brief introduction to the RCTP process and current status.
9. Presentation on “Teens In The Driver Seat” (Ms. Lisa Minjares-Kyle, TTI)Ms. Minjares-Kyle will provide an overview of the Teens in the Driver Seat Program and its peer-to-peer approach geared towards high-school and middle-school students to promote safe driving.
10. Report on Status of Transportation Planning Activities From Member AgenciesH-GAC and other transportation agencies will update the Technical Advisory Committee on recent planning and implementation activities within their jurisdictions. • Legislative Update • August – Commute Solutions Month
11. Future Business
12. Announcements • TIP Subcommittee Meeting – August 12, 2015, 9:30 a.m., Conf. Rm B • Next TPC Meeting – August 28, 2015, 9:30 a.m., Conf. Rm A • Next TAC Meeting – September 16, 2015, 9:30 a.m., Conf. Rm A