MEETING OF THE TRANSPORTATION POLICY COUNCILFOR THE HOUSTON-GALVESTON TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT AREA3555 TIMMONS LANE, 2ND FLOOR, CONFERENCE ROOM BFRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2017, 9:30 a.m.
1. Certification of quorum - Quorum requirement is 14 members (Chairman Matt Sebesta)
3. Public CommentsPersons wishing to provide public comment on TPC agenda items are requested to limit their comment to 3 minutes.
4. Approval of Friday, July 28, 2017 Meeting Minutes Summary (Secretary Tom Reid)
ACTION: AMENDMENTS5. Amendments to the 2040 RTP and 2017-2020 TIP (Jim Dickinson, H-GAC)
A. Resolution for Approval of Amendments to the 2017–2020 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) and 2040 Regional Transportation Plan (RTP)Staff will review and request TPC approval of proposed changes to the TIP and RTP.
B. Administrative Amendments to the TIP and RTPStaff will review any approved administrative amendments to the TIP or RTP as information to the Policy Council.
C. Briefing on Future Amendments to the TIP and RTPStaff will review requested TPC amendments to the TIP and RTP Update for future action.
ACTION: OTHER6. Acceptance of the Regionally Coordinated Transportation Plan (RCTP) (Kari Hackett, H-GAC)Mr. Hackett will provide an update on the development of the Regionally Coordinated Transportation Plan and request TPC acceptance.
INFORMATION7. Hurricane Harvey Impact on Transportation Infrastructure (Alan Clark, H-GAC)Mr. Clark will invite discussion from TPC members regarding impacts on transportation infrastructure in the region as a result of Hurricane Harvey.
8. Regional Safety Performance Measures (Patrick Mandapaka, H-GAC)Mr. Mandapaka will provide an update to the Council on the Regional Safety Performance Measures.
9. Report on Transportation Planning Activities A. H-GAC Planning Activities Report (1) Resiliency Planning Considerations B. H-GAC Board of Directors Report