1. Certification of quorum - Quorum requirement is 14 members (Chairman Matt Sebesta)
3. Public CommentsPersons wishing to provide public comment on TPC agenda items are requested to limit their comment to 3 minutes.
4. Adoption of Agenda (Chairman Sebesta)
5. Approval of Friday, May 27, 2016 Meeting Minutes Summary (Secretary Tom Reid)
6. Approval of Resolution of Commendation for Commissioner Jeff Moseley. (Chairman Sebesta)Resolution of Commendation will be presented to outgoing member of the Texas Transportation Commission Jeff Moseley for his service to the Houston-Galveston Region.
7. Amendments to the 2040 RTP and 2017-2020 TIP (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC)
A. Resolution for Approval of Amendments to the 2017–2020 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) and 2040 Regional Transportation Plan (RTP)Staff will review and request TPC approval of proposed changes to the TIP and RTP.
B. Administrative Amendments to the TIP and RTPStaff will review any approved administrative amendments to the TIP or RTP as information to the Policy Council.
C. Briefing on Future Amendments to the TIP and RTPStaff will review requested TPC amendments to the TIP and RTP Update for future action.
D. Resolution for Approval of Amendments to the 2015-2016 UPWP (Mr. Nicholas Williams, H-GAC)Staff will review UPWP Amendments and request approval of the Resolution.
8. Comment on Draft 2017 Unified Transportation Program (UTP) (Mr. Alan Clark, H-GAC)Mr. Marc Williams, Deputy Executive Director, TxDOT, will review the Draft 2017 UTP. Mr. Clark will review and request TPC approval to submit comments.
9. Adoption of Resolution in Recognition of August as Commute Solutions Month (Mr. Alan Clark, H-GAC)
10. Update on The Draft Environmental Impact Statement for Houston-Dallas High Speed Rail (Ms. Chelsea St. Louis, H-GAC)Ms. Chelsea St Louis will review the status of the proposed Houston to Dallas High Speed Rail project and Ms. Holly Reed, Managing Director, External Affairs with Texas Central Partners, LLC will provide an update on the development of its draft environmental impact statement.
11. Report on Transportation Planning Activities from Member AgenciesH-GAC and other transportation agencies will update the Transportation Policy Council on recent planning and implementation activities within their jurisdictions.
A. H-GAC Planning Activities Report
B. H-GAC Board of Directors Report
C. Review of Proposed Federal Rulemaking