MEETING OF THE TECHNICAL ADVISORY COMMITTEEHOUSTON-GALVESTON AREA COUNCIL3555 TIMMONS LANE, 2ND FLOOR CONFERENCE ROOM BWEDNESDAY, MARCH 14, 20189:30 a.m.
1. Introductions (Chairman Richard Stolleis, P.E.)
2. Public Comments on Agenda Items/Adoption of Agenda
3. Approval of Minutes for February 14, 2018 meeting (Chairman Richard Stolleis, P.E.)
4. Election of 2018 TAC Officers (Mr. Michael Shannon, TAC Nominating Committee Member) – 5 MinutesMr. Shannon will present recommendations of the TAC Nominating Committee and seek approval of the proposed slate of officers.
5. Discussion and Approval of 2018 TAC Subcommittee Appointments (Mr. Michael Shanon, TAC Nominating Committee Member) – 5 MinutesMr. Shannon will discuss the role of the TAC subcommittee members and their alternates, present recommendations of the TAC Nominating Committee, and seek approval of proposed subcommittee memberships.
6. A. Recommendation for Transportation Policy Council (TPC) Approval of Amendments to the 2017-2020 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) and 2040 Regional Transportation Plan (RTP) (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC) - 10 Minutes Mr. Dickinson will review and request TAC recommendation for approval of proposed changes to the TIP and RTP.
B. Administrative Amendments to the TIP and RTP (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC) - 5 Minutes Mr. Dickinson will review proposed/approved administrative amendments to the TIP or RTP as information to the TAC.
C. Briefing on Future TPC Amendments to the TIP and RTP (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC) – 10 MinutesMr. Dickinson will review and request approval of the TPC Amendments to the TIP and RTP.
D. 2018-2019 Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) Amendment (Mr. Nicholas Williams, H-GAC) - 10 Minutes Mr. Williams will review and request approval of proposed amendments to the 2018-2019 UPWP.
7. 2045 Investment Priorities Matrix and Scoring Criteria – 30 Minutes (Mr. Vishu Lingala, H-GAC)Staff will provide an update on the Investment Priority Matrix including Draft Scoring Criteria for Investment Categories.
8. Ports Area Mobility Study – 10 Minutes (Mr. Patrick Mandapaka, H-GAC)Staff will provide an update to the Committee on the Ports Area Mobility Study.
9. Report on Status of Transportation Planning Activities from Member Agencies - 5 Minutes EachH-GAC and other transportation agencies will update the Technical Advisory Committee on recent planning and implementation activities within their jurisdictions.
A. FY 2019-2022 TIP Development Schedule
B. Draft 2018 TAC Yearly Calendar