There are no news items at this time.
MEETING OF THE TECHNICAL ADVISORY COMMITTEEHOUSTON-GALVESTON AREA COUNCIL3555 TIMMONS LANE, 2ND FLOOR CONFERENCE ROOM BWEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2018
1. Introductions (Chairman Richard Stolleis, P.E.)
2. Public Comments on Agenda Items/Adoption of Agenda
3. Approval of Minutes for December 6, 2017 meeting (Chairman Richard Stolleis, P.E.)
ACTION: ORGANIZATIONAL4. Appointment of 2018 Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) Nominating Committee (Mr. Alan Clark, H-GAC) Staff requests that Chairman Stolleis will request approval of appointments to the 2018 TAC Nominating Committee.
ACTION: AMENDMENTS5A. Recommendation for Transportation Policy Council (TPC) Approval of Amendments to the 2017-2020 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) and 2040 Regional Transportation Plan (RTP) (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC)Mr. Dickinson will review and request TAC recommendation for approval of proposed changes to the TIP and RTP.
B. Administrative Amendments to the TIP and RTP (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC)Mr. Dickinson will review proposed/approved administrative amendments to the TIP or RTP as information to the TAC.
C. Briefing on Future TPC Amendments to the TIP and RTP (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC) Mr. Dickinson will review and request approval of the TPC amendments to the TIP and RTP.
D. Amendments to the 2018-2019 Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) (Mr. Nicholas WIlliams, H-GAC)Mr. Williams will review and request approval of proposed amentdments to the 2018-2019 UPWP.
INFORMATION6. Description of TAC Subcommittees and Request for Subcommittee Nominations (Mr. Alan Clark, H-GAC)Mr. Clark will provide an overview of the process for appointing new members to each subcommittee.
7. Creation of Work Group to Review Technical Advisory Committee Composition (Mr. Alan Clark, H-GAC)Mr. Clark will discuss the potential need to review the composition of the TAC in light of TPC discussion at the January Meeting and the upcoming 2020 Census.
8. Public Outreach for the 2045 RTP (Mr. Vishu Lingals, H-GAC).Staff will review with the Committee the initial Public Outreach for the 2045 RTP.
9. Review of Safety Performance Measures (Mr. Patrick Mandapaka, H-GAC)Staff will review the proposed Safety Performance Measures.
10. Ports Area Mobility Study (Mr. Patrick Mandapaka, H-GAC)Staff will provide an update to the TAC on the Ports Area Mobility Study.
11. Report on Status of Transportation Planning Activities from Member AgenciesH-GAC and other transportation agencies will update the Technical Advisory Committee on recent planning and implementation activities within their jurisdictions.
• Pedestrian-Bicyclists Subcommittee Meeting - February 15, 2018, 9:30 a.m., Rm B • Regional Safety Council Subcommittee Meeting - February 20, 2018, 1:30 p.m., Rm B • TIP Subcommittee Meeting – March 7, 2018, 1:30 p.m., Room B • TAC Meeting – March 14, 2018, 9:30 a.m., Room B • March Brown Bag Lunch Series - March 19, 2018, Noon-1:00 p.m., Rm. B (David Kim, Executive Director, Urban Land Institute) • TPC Meeting – March 23, 2018, 9:30 a.m., Room B