There are no news items at this time.
MEETING OF THE TECHNICAL ADVISORY COMMITTEEHOUSTON-GALVESTON AREA COUNCIL3555 TIMMONS LANE, 2ND FLOOR CONFERENCE ROOM BWEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 18, 20179:30 a.m. AGENDA
1. Introductions (Chairman Richard Stolleis, P.E.)
2. Public Comments on Agenda Items/Adoption of Agenda
3. Approval of Minutes for September 13, 2017 meeting (Chairman Richard Stolleis, P.E.)
4. Recognition of Service Award for Greg Smith and Jack Whaley, P.E. (Mr. Alan Clark, H-GAC)Staff will recognize Greg Smith and Jack Whaley, P.E. for their service to the TAC.
ACTION: AMENDMENTS5A. Recommendation for Transportation Policy Council (TPC) Approval of Amendments to the 2017-2020 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) and 2040 Regional Transportation Plan (RTP) (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC) Mr. Dickinson will review and request TAC recommendation for approval of proposed changes to the TIP and RTP.
5B. Administrative Amendments to the TIP and RTP (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC)Mr. Dickinson will review proposed/approved administrative amendments to the TIP or RTP as information to the TAC.
5C. Briefing on Future TPC Amendments to the TIP and RTP (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC)Mr. Dickinson will review requested TPC amendments to the TIP and RTP.
5D. 2018-2019 Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) Amendment (Mr. Nicholas Williams, H-GAC) Mr. Williams will review amendments to the 2018-2019 UPWP.
INFORMATION6. Update on SH 146 Study(Mr. Patrick Mandapaka, H-GAC)Mr. Mandapaka will provide the committee with an update on the SH 146 Study and initial recommendations.
7. Public Involvement Plan for the RTP (Mr. Isaac Perez, H-GAC)Mr. Perez will provide an update to the committee on the Public Involvement Plan for RTP.
8. Update on Congestion Management Process (Mr. Stephan Gage, H-GAC) Mr. Gage will provide the committee with an update on the Congestion Management Process.
9. Report on Status of Transportation Planning Activities from Member AgenciesH-GAC and other transportation agencies will update the Technical Advisory Committee on recent planning and implementation activities within their jurisdictions.
10. Announcements • Air Quality Designations from the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) • Next TAC Meeting – November 8, 2017, 9:30 a.m., Room B • Next TPC Meeting – October 27, 2017, 9:30 a.m., Room B
Houston-Galveston Area Council