There are no news items at this time.
MEETING OF THE TECHNICAL ADVISORY COMMITTEEHOUSTON-GALVESTON AREA COUNCIL3555 TIMMONS LANE, 2ND FLOOR CONFERENCE ROOM BWEDNESDAY, JUNE 14, 20179:30 a.m.
1. Introductions (Chairman Richard Stolleis, P.E.)
2. Public Comments on Agenda Items 3. Adoption of Agenda
4. Approval of Minutes for May 17, 2017 meeting (Chairman Richard Stolleis, P.E.)
5. Recognition of Service Award for Mr. Mark Loethen, P.E. (Mr. Alan Clark, H-GAC)Staff will recognize Mr. Loethen for his service to the TAC.
ACTION: AMENDMENTS6A. Recommendation for Transportation Policy Council (TPC) Approval of Amendments to the 2017-2020 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) and 2040 Regional Transportation Plan (RTP) (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC)Mr. Dickinson will review and request TAC recommendation for approval of proposed changes to the TIP and RTP.
6B. Administrative Amendments to the TIP and RTP (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC)Mr. Dickinson will review proposed/approved administrative amendments to the TIP or RTP as information tothe TAC.
6C. Briefing on Future TPC Amendments to the TIP and RTP (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC)Mr. Dickinson will review requested TPC amendments to the TIP and RTP.
INFORMATION7A. Draft FY 2018-2019 Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) (Mr. Nicholas Williams, H-GAC) Mr. Williams will present the Draft FY 2018-2019 UPWP tasks and planning activities included in the Draft FY 2018-2019 UPWP.7B. Draft 2017 Public Participation Plan (PPP) (Ms. Meagan Coughlin, H-GAC)Ms. Coughlin will present the Draft PPP.
8. Update on Hurricane Evacuation Planning Activities (Mr. Stephan Gage, H-GAC)Mr. Gage will provide an update on the hurricane evacuation planning activities through out the region.
9. Update on the Regional Coordinated Transportation Plan (RCTP) (Mr. Kari Hackett, H-GAC)Mr. Hackett will provide an update on the development of the RCTP.
10. Update on the Two-Year Letting Schedule (Mr. Sean Middleton, H-GAC)Mr. Middleton will provide an update on the Two-Year Letting Schedule.
11. Report on Status of Transportation Planning Activities from Member Agencies H-GAC and other transportation agencies will update the Technical Advisory Committee on recent planning and implementation activities within their jurisdictions.
12. Announcements • Next Bicyclist-Pedestrian Subcommittee Meeting – June 12, 2017, 9:30a.m., Rm B and C • Next TPC Meeting – June 23, 2017, 9:30 a.m., Rm B • Public Meetings – Regionally Coordinated Transportation Plan (RCTP) o June 21, 2017, 2:00p.m., Harris County Transit, Baytown City Hall, 2407 Market Street, Baytown, TX 77520 o June 27, 2017, 5:30p.m., City of Pearland City Hall, 3519 Liberty Dr., Pearland, TX 77581 o June 28, 2017, 5:30p.m., Connect Transit – League City, 400 W. Walker St., League City, TX 77573 • Next TAC Meeting – July 19, 2017, 9:30 a.m., Rm B