1. Introductions (Chairman Mark Loethen, P.E.)
2. Public Comments on Agenda Items
3. Adoption of Agenda
4. Approval of Minutes for May 18, 2016 meeting (Chairman Mark Loethen, P.E.)
ACTION: AMENDMENTS5. A. Recommendation for Transportation Policy Council (TPC) Approval of Amendments to the 2017-2020 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) and 2040 Regional Transportation Plan (RTP) (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC)Mr. Dickinson will review and request TAC recommendation for approval of proposed changes to the TIP and RTP.
B. Administrative Amendments to the TIP and RTP (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC)Mr. Dickinson will review proposed/approved administrative amendments to the TIP or RTP as information to the TAC.
C. Briefing on Future TPC Amendments to the TIP and RTP (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC)Mr. Dickinson will review requested TPC amendments to the TIP and RTP.
D. 2016-2017 Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) Amendments (Mr. Nicholas Williams, H-GAC)Mr. Williams will review amendments to the 2016-2017 UPWP.
ACTION: OTHER6. Review and Recommend Comment on Proposed 2017 Unified Transportation Program (UTP) (Mr. Alan Clark, H-GAC)Mr. Clark will review the proposed 2017 UTP and recommend TPC approval to provide comment.
INFORMATION7. Update on the Draft Environmental Impact Statement for Houston-Dallas High Speed Rail (Texas Central Railway)Ms. Chelsea St Louis will review the status of the proposed Houston to Dallas High Speed Rail project and Mr. Travis Kelly from Texas Central Railway will provide an update on the development of its draft environmental impact statement.
8. Presentation on City of Houston Bike Plan (Mr. Amar Mohite, City of Houston)Mr. Mohite will provide an update on the City of Houston Bike Plan.
9. Report on Status of Transportation Planning Activities from Member AgenciesH-GAC and other transportation agencies will update the Technical Advisory Committee on recent planning and implementation activities within their jurisdictions.
A. August – Commute Solutions MonthB. Review of Proposed Federal Rulemaking