1. Introductions (Chairman Mark Loethen, P.E.)
2. Public Comments on Agenda Items
3. Adoption of Agenda
4. Approval of Minutes for March 16, 2016 meeting (Chairman Mark Loethen, P.E.)
ACTION: AMENDMENTS5A. Recommendation for Transportation Policy Council (TPC) Approval of Amendments to the 2015-2018 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) and 2040 Regional Transportation Plan (RTP) (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC)Mr. Dickinson will review and request TAC recommendation for approval of proposed changes to the TIP and RTP.
B. Administrative Amendments to the TIP and RTP (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC)Mr. Dickinson will review proposed/approved administrative amendments to the TIP or RTP as information to the TAC.
C. Briefing on Future TPC Amendments to the TIP and RTP (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC)Mr. Dickinson will review requested TPC amendments to the TIP and RTP.
D. 2016-2017 Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) Amendments (Mr. Nicholas Williams, H-GAC)Mr. Williams will review amendments to the 2016-2017 UPWP.
ACTION: OTHER6. Approval of Revised Transportation Conformity Determination (Dr. Graciela Lubertino, H-GAC)Dr. Lubertino will request approval of the Transportation Conformity Determination.
INFORMATION7. Greater Houston Freight Committee (Mr. Hans-Michael Ruthe, H-GAC)Mr. Ruthe will provide an overview on the establishment and purpose of the Greater Houston Freight Committee.
8. Public Comment Period for the Draft 2017-2020 TIP (Mr. David Wurdlow, H-GAC) Mr. Wurdlow will brief the TAC on the results of the TIP public comment period.
9. Proposed Development of SH 36A Draft Environmental Impact Statement (Mr. Alan Clark, H-GAC)Mr. Clark will provide an overview of the development of the SH 36A Draft Environmental Impact Statement.
10. Report on Status of Transportation Planning Activities From Member AgenciesH-GAC and other transportation agencies will update the Technical Advisory Committee on recent planning and implementation activities within their jurisdictions.A. Update on Regional Safety Education and Outreach ActivitiesB. Recognizing May as Bike Month
11. Announcements • Next TPC Meeting – April 22, 2016, 9:30 a.m., Conf. Rm A • Next TAC Meeting – May 18, 2016, 9:30 a.m., Conf. Rm A