MEETING OF THE TECHNICAL ADVISORY COMMITTEEHOUSTON-GALVESTON AREA COUNCIL3555 TIMMONS LANE, 2ND FLOOR CONFERENCE ROOM AWEDNESDAY, JANUARY 13, 20169:30 a.m. TENTATIVE AGENDA
1. Introductions (Chairman Mark Loethen, P.E.)
2. Public Comments on Agenda Items
3. Adoption of Agenda
4. Approval of Minutes of November 18, 2015 meeting (Chairman Mark Loethen, P.E.)
ACTION: AMENDMENTS5A. Recommendation for Transportation Policy Council (TPC) Approval of Amendments to the 2015-2018 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) and 2040 Regional Transportation Plan (RTP) (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC)Mr. Dickinson will review and request TAC recommendation for approval of proposed changes to the TIP and RTP.
5B. Administrative Amendments to the TIP and RTP (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC)Mr. Dickinson will review proposed/approved administrative amendments to the TIP or RTP as information to the TAC.
5C. Briefing on Future TPC Amendments to the TIP and RTP (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC)Mr. Dickinson will review requested TPC amendments to the TIP and RTP.
5D. 2016-2017 Unified Planning Work Program Amendments (Mr. Nicholas Williams, H-GAC)Mr. Williams will review amendments to the 2016-2017 UPWP.
ACTION: OTHER 6. Approval of Amendment #34 US 59/IH 69 Bridge Lighting Project (Mr. David Wurdlow, H-GAC)The Montrose Management District is seeking TAC recommendation for TPC approval of Amendment #34 to program additional federal funds for US 59/IH 69 Bridge Lighting Project.
INFORMATION7. Revised Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for Transit Operators (Mr. Kari Hackett, H-GAC)Mr. Hackett will highlight revisions to the MOU for Transit Operators.
8. IH 610 Express Lanes (Mr. Patrick Gant, TxDOT)Mr. Gant will present an update on IH 610 express lanes.
9. South County Mobility Plan (Ms. Carlene Mullins, H-GAC)Ms. Mullins will present the final recommendations for the South County Mobility Plan.
10. Future Key Action Items (Mr. David Wurdlow, H-GAC)Mr. Wurdlow will discuss the initial schedule for potential future action items in 2016.
11. Report on Status of Transportation Planning Activities from Member AgenciesH-GAC and other transportation agencies will update the Technical Advisory Committee on recent planning and implementation activities within their jurisdictions. A. Projects Requiring Conformity Update Prior to Federal Action12. Announcements • Brown Bag Lunch Series - Monday, January 25, 2016, Conf. Rm A "Mapping Tools to Enhance Mobility Alternatives," Jeff Taebel, FAICP, C&E Director of Planning • Next TPC Meeting – January 22, 2016, 9:30 a.m., Conf. Rm A • Next TAC Meeting – February 17, 2016, 9:30 a.m., Conf. Rm A