MEETING OF THE TECHNICAL ADVISORY COMMITTEEHOUSTON-GALVESTON AREA COUNCIL3555 TIMMONS LANE, 2ND FLOOR CONFERENCE ROOM AWEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 20159:30 a.m. TENTATIVE AGENDA
1. Introductions (Chairman Mark Loethen, P.E.)
2. Public Comments on Agenda Items
3. Adoption of Agenda
4. Approval of Minutes for August 19, 2015 meeting (Chairman Mark Loethen, P.E.)
ACTION: AMENDMENTS5A. Recommendation for Transportation Policy Council (TPC) Approval of Amendments to the 2015-2018 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) and 2040 Regional Transportation Plan (RTP) (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC)Mr. Dickinson will review and request TAC recommendation for approval of proposed changes to the TIP and RTP.
5B. Administrative Amendments to the TIP and RTP (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC)Mr. Dickinson will review proposed/approved administrative amendments to the TIP or RTP as information to the TAC.
5C. Briefing on Future TPC Amendments to the TIP and RTP (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC)Mr. Dickinson will review requested TPC amendments to the TIP and RTP.
OTHER ACTION6. Approval of Recommendations to the Transportation Policy Council for Additional TIP Projects (Fiscal Years 2016-2018) (Mr. David Wurdlow, H-GAC)Mr. Wurdlow will summarize recommendations from the TIP Subcommittee for additional projects to be included in the TIP based on the ranking, readiness and expected funding eligibility of candidate projects from the 2015 Call for Projects.
INFORMATION7. US 59 Congestion Mitigation Study-Preliminary Strategies (Mr. Alan Clark, H-GAC)Mr. Clark will discuss preliminary strategies being considered.
8. Presentation on Update of the Regionally Coordinated Transportation Plan (Mr. Kari Hackett, H-GAC)Mr. Hackett will provide an overview of the proposed scope of work and schedule for the update of H-GAC’s transit focused Regionally Coordinated Transportation Plan (RCTP).
9. Report on Status of Transportation Planning Activities From Member AgenciesH-GAC and other transportation agencies will update the Technical Advisory Committee on recent planning and implementation activities within their jurisdictions.
10. Future Business
11. Announcements • Brown Bag Lunch Series - Monday, September 21, 2015 at Noon, Conf. Rm B, "METRO's New Bus Network" • Next TPC Meeting – September 25, 2015, 9:30 a.m., Conf. Rm A • Next TAC Meeting – October 21, 2015, 9:30 a.m., Conf. Rm A