MEETING OF THE TECHNICAL ADVISORY COMMITTEEHOUSTON-GALVESTON AREA COUNCIL3555 TIMMONS LANE, 2ND FLOOR CONFERENCE ROOM AWEDNESDAY, JANUARY 14, 20159:30 a.m. TENTATIVE AGENDA
1. Introductions (Chairman Yancy Scott, P.E.)
2. Public Comments on Agenda Items
3. Adoption of Agenda
4. Approval of Minutes for December 17, 2014 meeting (Chairman Yancy Scott, P.E.)
ACTION: AMENDMENTS5A. Recommendation for Transportation Policy Council (TPC) Approval of Amendments to the 2015-2018 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) and 2035 Regional Transportation Plan (RTP) Update (Mr. David Wurdlow, H-GAC)Staff will review and request TAC recommendation for approval of proposed changes to the TIP and RTP.
5B. Administrative Amendments to the TIP and RTP(Mr. David Wurdlow, H-GAC)Staff will review proposed/approved administrative amendments to the TIP or RTP as information to the TAC.
5C. Briefing on Future TPC Amendments to the TIP and RTP(Mr. David Wurdlow, H-GAC)Staff will review requested TPC amendments to the TIP and RTP Update.
ACTION: OTHER6. Recommendation for Approval of 2040 Regional Transportation Plan (RTP) (Mr. Hans-Michael Ruthe, H-GAC)Mr. Ruthe will request TAC recommendation for TPC approval of the 2040 RTP.
7. Recommendation for Approval of Regional Bicycle and Pedestrian Plan (Mr. Jeff Taebel, H-GAC)Mr. Taebel will request TAC recommendation for TPC approval of the Regional Bicycle and Pedestrian Plan.
8. Request Approval to Receive Public Comment on Potential Project Priorities for Proposition 1 Funding (Mr. David Wurdlow, H-GAC/Mr. William Brudnick, TxDOT)Staff will request approval to receive public comment on a candidate list of Proposition 1 projects developed in a consultation with the Houston and Beaumont TxDOT Districts.
INFORMATION9. Development of 2016-2017 Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP)(Mr. Alan Clark, H-GAC)Staff will discuss the development process for the 2016-2017 UPWP.
10. Report on Status of Transportation Planning Activities From Member AgenciesH-GAC and other transportation agencies will update the Technical Advisory Committee on recent planning and implementation activities within their jurisdictions.A. Timeline for Calendar Year 2015B. Proposed Rulemaking on National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS) for Ozone
11. Future Business
12. Announcements • Next TAC Meeting – February 18, 2015, 9:30 a.m., Conf. Rm A • Next TPC Meeting – January 23, 2015, 9:30 a.m., Conf. Rm A • Brown Bag Lunch Series: “Update on the Regional Bicycle and Pedestrian Plan” – January 19, 2015, Noon-1:00 p.m., Conf. Rm B