MEETING OF THE TRANSPORTATION POLICY COUNCILFOR THE HOUSTON-GALVESTON TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT AREA3555 TIMMONS LANE, 2ND FLOOR, CONFERENCE ROOM BFRIDAY, FEBRUARY 23, 20189:30 a.m.
1. Certification of quorum – Quorum requirement is 14 members (Chairman Matt Sebesta)
3. Public Comments
Persons wishing to provide public comment on TPC agenda items are requested to limit their comment to 3 minutes.
4. Approval of Friday, January 26, 2018 Meeting Minutes Summary (Secretary Tom Reid)
5. Ratification of Letter to the Texas Department of Transportation Regarding Project CSJ 3510-06-0079 (Mr. Alan Clark, H-GAC)
Staff will review and request TPC ratification of letter to TxDOT concerning Project CSJ 3510-06-0079 (Direct Connectors at SH 99/SH 249).
6. Amendments to the 2040 RTP and 2017-2020 TIP (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC)
A. Resolution for Approval of Amendments to the 2017–2020 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) and 2040 Regional Transportation Plan (RTP)
Staff will review and request TPC approval of proposed changes to the TIP and RTP.
B. Administrative Amendments to the TIP and RTP
Staff will review any approved administrative amendments to the TIP or RTP as information to the Policy Council.
C. Briefing on Future Amendments to the TIP and RTP
Staff will review requested TPC amendments to the TIP and RTP Update for future action.
D. Resolution for Approval of Amendments to the 2018-2019 Unified Planning Work Program (Mr. Nicholas Williams, H-GAC)
Mr. Williams will review and request approval of proposed amendments to the 2018-2019 UPWP.
7. Report on Transportation Planning Activities
A. H-GAC Planning Activities Report
B. H-GAC Board of Directors Report