MEETING OF THE TRANSPORTATION POLICY COUNCILFOR THE HOUSTON-GALVESTON TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT AREA3555 TIMMONS LANE, 2ND FLOOR, CONFERENCE ROOM BFRIDAY,DECEMBER 15, 2017, 9:30 a.m
1. Certification of quorum - Quorum requirement is 14 members Chairman Matt Sebesta
2. Introductions 3. Public CommentsPersons wishing to provide public comment on TPC Agenda items should limit their comment to 3 minutes.
4. Approval of Friday, November 17, 2017 Meeting Minutes Summary (Secretary Tom Reid)
ACTION: AMENDMENTS5. Amendments to the 2040 RTP and 2017-2020 TIP (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC)A. Resolution for Approval of Amendments to the 2017–2020 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) and 2040 Regional Transportation Plan (RTP)Staff will review and request TPC approval of proposed changes to the TIP and RTP.B. Administrative Amendments to the TIP and RTPStaff will review any approved administrative amendments to the TIP or RTP as information to the Policy Council. C. Briefing on Future Amendments to the TIP and RTPStaff will review requested TPC amendments to the TIP and RTP Update for future action.D. Resolution for Amendments to the 2018-2019 UPWP (Mr. Nicholas Williams, H-GAC)Mr. Williams will review amendments to the 2018-2019 UPWP.
INFORMATION: 6. 2045 RTP Investment Strategies (Mr. Vishu Lingala, H-GAC)Staff will provide an update on the 2045 RTP Goals, Strategies and Investment Priorities.
7. Livable Centers Studies (Mr. Jeff Taebel, H-GAC) Staff will provide an update on the Candidate Livable Centers Studies for FY 2018-2019.
8. Report on Transportation Planning Activities A. H-GAC Planning Activities Report B. H-GAC Board of Directors Report
9. Announcements • Transportation Conformity Determination Public Meetings – Tuesday, December 12, 2017 at 12:30 p.m. and 5:30 p.m., H-GAC, 3555 Timmons Lane, 4th Floor, Rm 4B • Next TAC meeting – January 17, 2018, 9:30 a.m., Room B • Next TPC meeting – January 26, 2018, 9:30 a.m., Room B