MEETING OF THE TRANSPORTATION POLICY COUNCIL FOR THE HOUSTON-GALVESTON TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT AREA3555 TIMMONS LANE, 2ND FLOOR, CONFERENCE ROOM BFRIDAY, JUNE 23, 20179:30 a.m.
1. Certification of quorum - Quorum requirement is 14 members (Chairman Matt Sebesta)
3. Public CommentsPersons wishing to provide public comment on TPC agenda items are requested to limit their comment to 3 minutes.
4. Approval of Friday, May 26, 2017 Meeting Minutes Summary (Secretary Tom Reid)
5. Amendments to the 2040 RTP and 2017-2020 TIP Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GACA. Resolution for Approval of Amendments to the 2017–2020 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) and 2040 Regional Transportation Plan (RTP)Staff will review and request TPC approval of proposed changes to the TIP and RTP.
B. Administrative Amendments to the TIP and RTPStaff will review any approved administrative amendments to the TIP or RTP as information to the Policy Council.
C. Briefing on Future Amendments to the TIP and RTPStaff will review requested TPC amendments to the TIP and RTP Update for future action.
6. Approval to Submit Comments on I-45 and More Draft Environmental Impact Statement (Mr. Alan Clark, H-GAC)Mr. Clark will present and request authorization to submit comments on the IH-45 and More Draft EIS.
7A. Draft FY 2018-2019 Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) (Mr. Nicholas Williams, H-GAC)Mr. Williams will present the Draft FY 2018-2019 UPWP tasks and planning activities included in the Draft document.
7B. Draft 2017 Public Participation Plan (Ms. Meagan Coughlin, H-GAC)Ms. Coughlin will present the Draft 2017 Public Participation Plan.
8. Update on the Regionally Coordinated Transportation Plan (RCTP) (.Mr. Kari Hackett, H-GAC)Mr. Hackett will provide an update on the development of the RCTP.
9. Update on the Two-Year Letting Schedule (Mr. Sean Middleton, H-GAC) Two-Year Letting Schedule TablesMr. Middleton will provide an update on the Two-Year Letting Schedule.
10. Report on Transportation Planning ActivitiesA. H-GAC Planning Activities Report (1) Update on Hurricane Evacuation Planning ActivitiesB. H-GAC Board of Directors Report