1. Certification of quorum - Quorum requirement is 14 members (Chairman Matt Sebesta)
2. Introductions 3. Public Comments Persons wishing to provide public comment on TPC agenda items are requested to limit their comment to 3 minutes.
4. Adoption of Agenda (Chairman Sebesta)
5. Approval of Friday, September 23, 2016 Meeting Minutes Summary (Secretary Tom Reid)
ACTION: AMENDMENTS6. Amendments to the 2040 RTP and 2017-2020 TIP (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC)A. Resolution for Approval of Amendments to the 2017–2020 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) and 2040 Regional Transportation Plan (RTP)Staff will review and request TPC approval of proposed changes to the TIP and RTP.
B. Administrative Amendments to the TIP and RTP (Mr.Jim Dickinson, H-GAC)Staff will review any approved administrative amendments to the TIP or RTP as information to thePolicy Council.
C. Briefing on Future Amendments to the TIP and RTP (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC)Staff will review requested TPC amendments to the TIP and RTP Update for future action.
D. Resolution for Approval of Amendments to the 2016-2017 UPWP (Mr. Nicholas Williams, H-GAC)Staff will review amendments to the UPWP and request approval of the Resolution.
ACTION: OTHER7. Approval of Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with TxDOT and Regional Transit Providers (Mr. Kari Hackett, H-GAC)Mr. Hackett will request approval of a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) describing cooperative planning with TxDOT and regional transit providers.
8. Presentation of Air Quality Initiatives Report (Ms. Shelley Whitworth, H-GAC)Mrs. Whitworth will summarize emission reductions achieved and upcoming changes in the state air quality plans for our region.
9. Report on Transportation Planning ActivitiesA. H-GAC Planning Activities ReportB. H-GAC Board of Directors Report