1. Certification of quorum - Quorum requirement is 14 members (Chairman Matt Sebesta)
2. Introductions 3. Public CommentsPersons wishing to provide public comment on TPC agenda items are requested to limit their comment to 3 minutes.
4. Adoption of Agenda (Chairman Sebesta)
5. Approval of Friday, August 26, 2016 Meeting Minutes Summary (Secretary Tom Reid)
ACTION: AMENDMENTS6. Amendments to the 2040 RTP and 2017-2020 TIP (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC)A. Resolution for Approval of Amendments to the 2017–2020 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) and 2040 Regional Transportation Plan (RTP)Staff will review and request TPC approval of proposed changes to the TIP and RTP.
B. Administrative Amendments to the TIP and RTPStaff will review any approved administrative amendments to the TIP or RTP as information to the Policy Council.
C. Briefing on Future Amendments to the TIP and RTPStaff will review requested TPC amendments to the TIP and RTP Update for future action.
D. Resolution for approval of Amendments to the 2015-2016 UPWP (Mr. Nicholas Williams, H-GAC)Staff will review amendments to the UPWP and request approval of the Resolution.
INFORMATION7. Review of Regional Thoroughfare Plans
A. Montgomery County Thoroughfare Plan (Mr. Thomas Gray, H-GAC)
B. Fort Bend County Major Thoroughfare Plan (Mr. Rick Staigle, Fort Bend County)
C. City of Houston Major Thoroughfare Plan (Mr. Amar Mohite, City of Houston)
8. Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Goals (Ms. Lydia Abebe, H-GAC)Ms. Abebe will provide an overview of the 2017-2019 DBE goals.
9. Report on Transportation Planning Activities (Mr. Alan Clark, H-GAC) A. H-GAC Planning Activities Report B. H-GAC Board of Directors Report 10. Announcements • Brown Bag Lunch Series: “SPRINGWOODS VILLAGE: Momentum Update,” by Mr. Keith Simon, Coventry Development Corp. – September 19, 2016, Noon-1:00 p.m., Conf. Rm B • Next TAC meeting - October 19, 2016, 9:30 a.m., Room B • Next TPC meeting – October 28, 2016, 9:30 a.m., Room B