1. Certification of quorum - Quorum requirement is 14 members (First Vice Chair Darrell Morrison)
3. Public CommentsPersons wishing to provide public comment on TPC agenda items are requested to limit their comment to 3 minutes.
4. Adoption of Agenda (First Vice Chair Morrison)
5. Approval of Friday, July 22, 2016 Meeting Minutes Summary (Secretary Tom Reid)
ACTION: COMMENDATIONS6. Approval of Resolution of Commendation for Honorable Harish Jajoo, City of Sugar Land (First Vice Chair Morrison)The First Vice Chair will present a Resolution of Commendation to outgoing TPC member, Council Member Harish Jajoo.
ACTION: AMENDMENTS7. Amendments to the 2040 RTP and 2017-2020 TIP (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC)A. Resolution for Approval of Amendments to the 2017–2020 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) and 2040 Regional Transportation Plan (RTP)Staff will review and request TPC approval of proposed changes to the TIP and RTP.
B. Administrative Amendments to the TIP and RTPStaff will review any approved administrative amendments to the TIP or RTP as information to the Policy Council.
C. Briefing on Future Amendments to the TIP and RTPStaff will review requested TPC amendments to the TIP and RTP Update for future action.
D. Preview of Future 2016-2017 UPWP Amendments (Mr. Nicholas Williams, H-GAC)Mr. Williams will preview a future amendment to the 2016-2017 UPWP.
E. Resolution for Approval of Changes in Functional Classifications for Regional Roadways (Mr. Chris Van Slyke, H-GAC)Mr. Van Slyke will preview a request from TxDOT for a change in functional classification.
INFORMATION8. Presentation on new Texas Department of Transportation Risk Assessment Process (Mr. Dave Millikan, TxDOT)Mr. Millikan will provide an overview of TxDOT’s new process for evaluating local governments.
9. Presentation on Commute Solutions Program Relaunch (Ms. Veronica Baxter-Lamb, H-GAC)Ms. Baxter-Lamb will provide an overview on the relaunch of H-GAC’s Commute Solutions Program.
10. Presentation on the City of Houston Bicycle Plan (Mr. Patrick Walsh, City of Houston)Mr. Walsh will present an update on the City of Houston Bike Plan.
11. Report on Transportation Planning ActivitiesA. H-GAC Planning Activities ReportB. H-GAC Board of Directors Report
12. Announcements • Public Meetingon H-GAC's Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Goal - Thursday, August 25, 2016, 5:30-7:00 p.m., H-GAC offices, Room A • TAC meeting – September 14, 2016, 9:30 a.m., Room B • September Brown Bag Lunch - Monday, September 19, 2016, H-GAC Offices, Rm B, "Springwoods Village Development" Mr. Keith Simon, Coventry Development Corp. • TPC meeting – September 23, 2016, 9:30 a.m., Room B