1. Certification of quorum - Quorum requirement is 14 members (Chairman Matt Sebesta)
2. Introductions 3. Public Comments Persons wishing to provide public comment on TPC agenda items are requested to limit their comment to 3 minutes.
4. Adoption of Agenda (Chairman Sebesta)
5. Approval of Friday, March 18, 2016 Meeting Minutes Summary (Secretary Tom Reid)
6. Approval of TPC Bylaws Committee Recommendations Regarding The Woodlands Township Request for Voting Membership on TPC (Mr. Tom Lambert, Committee Chair)Mr. Lambert will request approval of the TPC Bylaws Committee recommendations.
ACTION: AMENDMENTS 7. Amendments to the 2040 RTP and 2015-2018 TIP (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC)A. Resolution for Approval of Amendments to the 2015–2018 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) and 2040 Regional Transportation Plan (RTP)Staff will review and request TPC approval of proposed changes to the TIP and RTP.B. Administrative Amendments to the TIP and RTPStaff will review any approved administrative amendments to the TIP or RTP as information to the Policy Council. C. Briefing on Future Amendments to the TIP and RTPStaff will review requested TPC amendments to the TIP and RTP Update for future action.D. Resolution for Approval of Amendments to the 2016-2017 UPWP (Mr. Nicholas Williams, H-GAC)Staff will review UPWP Amendments and request approval of the Resolution.
OTHER ACTION8. Approval of Revised Transportation Conformity Determination for the 2040 Regional Transportation Plan and 2015-2018 Transportation Improvement Program (Dr. Graciela Lubertino, H-GAC)Dr. Lubertino will request approval of the Transportation Conformity Determination.
9. Adoption of Resolution in Recognition of May as Bike Month (Mr. Alan Clark, H-GAC)Mr. Clark will present a Resolution in recognition of May as Bike Month.
INFORMATION10. Public Comment Period for the Draft 2017-2020 TIP (Mr. David Wurdlow, H-GAC)Mr. Wurdlow will brief the Council on the public comment period for the Draft 2017-2020 TIP.
11. Proposed Development of SH 36A Draft Environmental Impact Statement (Mr. Alan Clark, H-GAC)Mr. Clark will provide an overview of the development of SH 36A Draft Environmental Impact Statement.
12. Report on Transportation Planning Activities A. H-GAC Planning Activities Report (1) MPO Coordination for Freight Rail NSFHP Application (2) 2016 TIGER Grant Letter of Support (3) PHA FASTLANE 2016 Letter of Support B. H-GAC Board of Directors Report
13. Announcements • Next TAC meeting - May 18, 2016, 9:30 a.m., Room A • Next TPC meeting - May 27, 2016, 9:30 a.m., Room A • Two Public Meetings for Adoption of the Draft 2017-2020 TIP - Tuesday, April 26, 2016, Noon-1:00 p.m. and 5:30-6:30 p.m., H-GAC Offices, 2nd Floor, Rm A14. Adjournment