1. Certification of quorum - Quorum requirement is 14 members (Chairman Matt Sebesta)
3. Public CommentsPersons wishing to provide public comment on TPC agenda items are requested to limit their comment to 3 minutes.
4. Adoption of Agenda Chairman Sebesta
5. Approval of Friday, January 22, 2016 Meeting Minutes Summary (Secretary Tom Reid)
ACTION: AMENDMENTS6. Amendments to the 2040 RTP and 2015-2018 TIP (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC)A. Resolutions for Approval of Amendments to the 2015–2018 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) and 2040 Regional Transportation Plan (RTP)Staff will review and request TPC approval of proposed changes to the TIP and RTP.
B. Administrative Amendments to the TIP and RTPStaff will review any approved administrative amendments to the TIP or RTP as information to the Policy Council.
C. Briefing on Future Amendments to the TIP and RTPStaff will review requested TPC amendments to the TIP and RTP Update for future action.
D. Approval of Resolution for Amendments to the 2016-2017 UPWP (Mr. Nicholas Williams, H-GAC)Mr. Williams will review amendments to the UPWP.
INFORMATION7. 2016 Regional Safety Council Mission and Membership (Mr. Jeff Kaufman, H-GAC)Staff will review planned 2016 activities for the TPC's Regional Safety Council and upcoming request for TPC appointment of its members.
8. Review of Ports Area Mobility Study Scope (Mr. Hans-Michael Ruthe, H-GAC)Mr. Ruthe will review the proposed scope of work and timeline for the Ports Area Mobility Study (including port connector routes) and potential creation of a freight council.
9. Report on Transportation Planning Activities A. H-GAC Planning Activities Report B. H-GAC Board of Directors Report
10. Announcements • Next TAC meeting - March 16, 2016, 9:30 a.m., Room A • Next TPC meeting - March 18, 2016, 9:30 a.m., Room A • Brown Bag Lunch Series - Monday, March 21, 2016, Noon to 1:00 p.m. "TxDOT Freight Mobility Plan" by Caroline Mays, AICP, TxDOT Branch Manager