1. Certification of quorum - Quorum requirement is 14 members (Chairman Stephen Costello)
3. Public CommentsPersons wishing to provide public comment on TPC agenda items are requested to limit their comment to 3 minutes.
4. Adoption of Agenda (Chairman Costello)
5. Approval of Friday, November 20, 2015 Meeting Minutes Summary (Secretary Tom Reid)
6. Approval of Resolutions of Commendation for Outgoing TPC Members (Mr. Alan Clark, H-GAC)Resolutions of Commendation will be presented to outgoing Chairman, Stephen Costello, Mr. Richard Zientek, and Executive Port Director, Glenn Carlson for their service to the TPC.
ACTION: ORGANIZATIONAL7. Approval of TPC Nominating Committee Recommendations (Commissioner James Patterson, Committee Chair)The Committee Chair will request approval of the Nominating Committee’s recommendations for 2016 TPC officers, one at-large position on the TPC, and 16 at-large positions on the Technical Advisory Committee.
8. Report of the TPC Bylaws Committee (Mr. Tom Lambert, Committee Chair)The Bylaws Committee Chair will report on the Committee's recommendations.
9. Appointment of TPC Non-Voting Ex-Officio Members (TPC Chair) The Chairman will appoint nonvoting ex-officio members to the TPC with concurrence of the Policy Council.
ACTION: AMENDMENTS10. Amendments to the 2040 RTP and 2015-2018 TIP (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC)
A. Resolution for Approval of Amendments to the 2015–2018 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) and 2040 Regional Transportation Plan (RTP)Staff will review and request TPC approval of proposed changes to the TIP and RTP.
B. Administrative Amendments to the TIP and RTPStaff will review any approved administrative amendments to the TIP or RTP as information to the Policy Council.
C. Briefing on Future Amendments to the TIP and RTPStaff will review requested TPC amendments to the TIP and RTP Update for future action.
D. Resolution for Approval of Amendments to the 2016-2017 Unified Planning Work Program (Mr. Nicholas Williams, H-GAC)Mr. Williams will review amendments to the UPWP.
11. Presentation on Proposed IH 610 Express Lanes (Mr. Pat Henry, TxDOT)TxDOT Houston District staff will present an update of the IH 610 express lanes.
12. Presentation on the South County Mobility Plan (Mr. Thomas Gray, H-GAC)Mr. Gray will present the final recommendations for the South County Mobility Plan.
13. Report on Transportation Planning Activities A. H-GAC Planning Activities Report B. H-GAC Board of Directors Report C. Congestion Relief Initiative by the Texas Transportation Commission D. Summary of Federal Surface Transportation Re-Authorization Bill (F.A.S.T. Act)