MEETING OF THE TECHNICAL ADVISORY COMMITTEEHOUSTON-GALVESTON AREA COUNCIL3555 TIMMONS LANE, 2ND FLOOR CONFERENCE ROOM BWEDNESDAY, January 17, 20189:30 a.m.
1. Introductions (Chairman Richard Stolleis, P.E.)
2. Public Comments on Agenda Items/Adoption of Agenda
3. Approval of Minutes for December 6, 2017 meeting (Chairman Richard Stolleis, P.E.)
4. Approval of 2040 RTP Conformity Finding (Dr. Graciela Lubertino, H-GAC)Dr. Lubertino will request approval of the 2040 RTP Conformity Finding.
5. A. Recommendation for Transportation Policy Council (TPC) Approval of Amendments to the 2017-2020 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) and 2040 Regional Transportation Plan (RTP) (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC) Mr. Dickinson will review and request TAC recommendation for approval of proposed changes to the TIP and RTP.
B. Administrative Amendments to the TIP and RTP (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC)Mr. Dickinson will review proposed/approved administrative amendments to the TIP or RTP as information to the TAC.
C. Briefing on Future TPC Amendments to the TIP and RTP (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC)Mr. Dickinson will review and request approval of the TPC amendments to the TIP and RTP.
D. 2018-2019 Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) Amendment (Mr. Jeff Taebel, H-GAC)Mr. Taebel will review and request approval of proposed amendments to the 2018-2019 UPWP.
6. Approval of Safety Performance Measures (Mr. Patrick Mandapaka, H-GAC).
7. 2017 Demographic Forecast (Mr. Pramod Sambidi, H-GAC)Staff will provide an update to the Committee on the newly released demographic forecast for 2017.
8. Ports Area Mobility Study (Mr. Patrick Mandapaka, H-GAC)Staff will provide an update to the Committee on the Ports Area Mobility Study.
9. Report on Status of Transportation Planning Activities from Member AgenciesH-GAC and other transportation agencies will update the Technical Advisory Committee on recent planning and implementation activities within their jurisdictions.