There are no news items at this time.
HOUSTON-GALVESTON AREA COUNCIL3555 TIMMONS LANE, 2ND FLOOR CONFERENCE ROOM BWEDNESDAY, AUGUST 16, 20179:30 a.m. AGENDA
1. Introductions (Chairman Richard Stolleis, P.E.)
2. Public Comments on Agenda Items/Adoption of Agenda
3. Approval of Minutes for July 19, 2017 meeting (Chairman Richard Stolleis, P.E.)
ACTION: AMENDMENTS4. A. Recommendation for Transportation Policy Council (TPC) Approval of Amendments to the 2017-2020 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) and 2040 Regional Transportation Plan (RTP) (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC)Mr. Dickinson will review and request TAC recommendation for approval of proposed changes to the TIP and RTP.
B. Administrative Amendments to the TIP and RTP (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC)Mr. Dickinson will review proposed/approved administrative amendments to the TIP or RTP as information to the TAC.
C. Briefing on Future TPC Amendments to the TIP and RTP (Mr. David Wurdlow, H-GAC)Mr. Wurdlow will review requested TPC amendments to the TIP and RTP.
INFORMATION5. Smart Cities/Connect Smart (Mr. Eulois Cleckley, H-GAC)Mr. Cleckley will provide an update to the Committee on Smart Cities Initiatives.
6. Regional Land Use Information System/Commute Patterns (Mr. Jeff Taebel, H-GAC)Mr. Taebel will provide an update to the Committee on the Regional Land Use Information System/Commute Patterns.
7. Report on Status of Transportation Planning Activities from Member AgenciesH-GAC and other transportation agencies will update the Technical Advisory Committee on recent planning and implementation activities within their jurisdictions.
8. Announcements • Next TPC Meeting – August 25, 2017, 9:30 a.m., Room B • Next TAC Meeting – September 13, 2017, 9:30 a.m., Room B
Houston-Galveston Area Council