There are no news items at this time.
MEETING OF THE TECHNICAL ADVISORY COMMITTEEHOUSTON-GALVESTON AREA COUNCIL3555 TIMMONS LANE, 2ND FLOOR CONFERENCE ROOM BWEDNESDAY, JULY 19, 20179:30 a.m. AGENDA
1. Introductions (Chairman Richard Stolleis, P.E.)
2. Public Comments on Agenda Items 3. Adoption of Agenda
4. Approval of Minutes for June 14, 2017 meeting (Chairman Richard Stolleis, P.E.)
5. Recognition of Service Award for Bobby Hall, P.E., and Amar Mohite (Mr. Alan Clark, H-GAC)Staff will recognize Bobby Hall and Amar Mohite for their service to the TAC.
6. A. Recommendation for Transportation Policy Council (TPC) Approval of Amendments to the 2017-2020 TIP and 2040 RTP (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC)Mr. Dickinson will review and request TAC recommendation for approval of proposed changes to the TIP and RTP.
B. Administrative Amendments to the TIP and RTP (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC)Mr. Dickinson will review proposed/approved administrative amendments to the TIP or RTP as information to the TAC.
C. Briefing on Future TPC Amendments to the TIP and RTP (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC)Mr. Dickinson will review requested TPC amendments to the TIP and RTP.
7. FY 2018-2019 Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) (Mr. Nicholas Williams, H-GAC) Mr. Williams will present the Draft FY 2018-2019 UPWP tasks and planning activities included in the Draft FY2018-2019 UPWP to the Committee for TPC approval.
8. Draft Public Participation Plan (PPP) (Ms. Meagan Coughlin, H-GAC)Ms. Coughlin will present the Public Participation Plan (PPP) to the committee for TPC Approval.
9. Comments on IH-45 and More Draft Environmental Impact Statement (Mr. Alan Clark, H-GAC)Mr. Clark will present and request authorization to submit comments on the IH-45 and More Draft EIS.
10. Greater Houston Freight Network/ Critical Urban Freight Corridor (Mr. Hans-Michael Ruthe, H-GAC)Mr. Mandapaka will give an update on the Greater Houston Freight Network/Critical Urban Freight Corridor.
11. Report on Status of Transportation Planning Activities from Member Agencies – 5 Minutes EachH-GAC and other transportation agencies will update the Technical Advisory Committee on recent planning and implementation activities within their jurisdictions.