There are no news items at this time.
1. Introductions (Chairman Richard Stolleis, P.E.)
2. Public Comments on Agenda Items/Adoption of Agenda
3. Approval of Minutes for April 19, 2017 meeting (Chairman Stolleis, P.E.)
ACTION: ORGANIZATIONAL4. Requet to Consider Changes to TIP Subcommittee Membership Eligibility (Mr. Eulois Cleckley, H-GAC)Mr. Cleckley will discuss a request from Harris County to review membership eligibility for the TIP subcommittee.
ACTION: AMENDMENTS5A. Recommendation for Transportation Policy Council (TPC) Approval of Amendments to the 2017-2020 (TIP) and 2040 (RTP) (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC)Mr. Dickinson will review and request TAC recommendation for approval of proposed changes to the TIP and RTP.
B. Administrative Amendments to the TIP and RTP (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC)Mr. Dickinson will review proposed/approved administrative amendments to the TIP or RTP as information to the TAC.
C. Briefing on Future TPC Amendments to the TIP and RTP (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC)Mr. Dickinson will review requested TPC amendments to the TIP and RTP.
D. 2016-2017 Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) Amendment (Mr. Nicholas Williams, H-GAC)Mr. Williams will review amendments to the 2016-2017 UPWP.
INFORMATION6. Presentation on I-45 North Highway Improvement Project (Mr. Bill Brudnick, P.E., TxDOT)TxDOT will provide an update ont he I-45 N. Highway Improvement Project planned improvements and evaluation of alternatives for the Draft Environmental Impact Statement (DEIS).
7. Report on Air Quality Initiatives (Ms. Shelley Whitworth, H-GAC)Ms. Whitworth will provide an overview on Air Quality Initiatives.
8. Report on Traffic Data Management (Mr. Chris Van Slyke, H-GAC)Mr. Van Slyke will provide a report on the Traffic Data Management.