There are no news items at this time.
MEETING OF THE TECHNICAL ADVISORY COMMITTEEHOUSTON-GALVESTON AREA COUNCIL3555 TIMMONS LANE, 2ND FLOOR CONFERENCE ROOM BWEDNESDAY, MARCH 15, 20179:30 a.m. AGENDA
1. Introductions (Chairman Richard Stolleis, P.E.)
2. Public Comments on Agenda Items
3. Approval of Minutes for February 15, 2017 meeting (Chairman Richard Stolleis, P.E.)
ACTION: ORGANIZATIONAL4. Approval of 2017 TAC Subcommittee Recommendations (Mr. Eulois Cleckley, H-GAC)Mr. Cleckley will discuss the role of the TAC subcommittee members and their alternates, present recommendations of the TAC Nominating Committee, and seek approval of proposed subcommittee memberships.
ACTION: AMENDMENTS5. A. Recommendation for Transportation Policy Council (TPC) Approval of Amendments to the 2017-2020 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) and 2040 Regional Transportation Plan (RTP) (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC)Mr. Dickinson will review and request TAC recommendation for approval of proposed changes to the TIP and RTP.
B. Administrative Amendments to the TIP and RTP (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC)Mr. Dickinson will review proposed/approved administrative amendments to the TIP or RTP as information to the TAC.
C. Briefing on Future TPC Amendments to the TIP and RTP (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC)Mr. Dickinson will review requested TPC amendments to the TIP and RTP.
D. 2016-2017 Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) Amendments (Mr. Nicholas Williams, H-GAC)Mr. Williams will review amendments to the 2016-2017 UPWP.
INFORMATION6. Protected Intersection Improvements for Pedestrian and Bicycle Safety (Mr. Clark Martinson, Energy Corridor District)Mr. Martinson will provide a brief overview on protected intersection improvements for pedestrian and bicycle safety.
7. Regional Safety Report (Mr. Patrick Mandapaka, H-GAC)Mr. Mandapaka will provide a brief overview of regional crash statistics and will provide an update on the development of a regional safety campaign.
8. Report on Status of Transportation Planning Activities from Member AgenciesH-GAC and other transportation agencies will update the Technical Advisory Committee on recent planning and implementation activities within their jurisdictions.