There are no news items at this time.
MEETING OF THE TECHNICAL ADVISORY COMMITTEEHOUSTON-GALVESTON AREA COUNCIL3555 TIMMONS LANE, 2ND FLOOR CONFERENCE ROOM BWEDNESDAY, JANUARY 18, 20179:30 a.m. REVISED AGENDA
1. Introductions (Chairman Mark Loethen, P.E.)
2. Public Comments on Agenda Items
3. Approval of Minutes for December 7, 2016 meeting (Chairman Mark Loethen, P.E.)
ACTION: AMENDMENTS4A. Recommendation for Transportation Policy Council (TPC) Approval of Amendments to the 2017-2020 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) and 2040 Regional Transportation Plan (RTP) (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC)No Amendments are proposed for recommendation to TPC for approval.
4B(1). Administrative Amendments to the TIP and RTP (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC)4B(2). Administrative Amendment SummaryMr. Dickinson will review proposed/approved administrative amendments to the TIP or RTP as information to the TAC.
4C(1). Briefing on Future TPC Amendments to the TIP and RTP (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC)4C(2). Future TIP Amendment SummaryMr. Dickinson will review requested TPC amendments to the TIP and RTP.
INFORMATION5. Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) Development Process (Mr. Nicholas Williams, H-GAC)Staff will provide an overview of the development process for the UPWP.
6. Protected Intersection Improvements for Pedestrian and Bicycle Safety (Mr. Clark Martinson, Energy Corridor District) Mr. Martinson will provide a brief overview on protected intersection improvements for pedestrian and bicycle safety.
7. Freight Mobility Planning Update (Mr. Hans-Michael Ruthe, H-GAC)Staff will provide an update on the Greater Houston Freight Committee proceedings to comply with the FAST Act, regional goods movement trends, and relevant H-GAC activities.
8. Report on Status of Transportation Planning Activities from Member AgenciesH-GAC and other transportation agencies will update the Technical Advisory Committee on recent planning and implementation activities within their jurisdictions. A. H-GAC Grant Proposal for the Volkswagen Zero Emission Vehicle Project B. Development of 2045 Regional Transportation Plan C. Amendment to 10-Year Plan
9. Announcements • Regional Transit Coordination Subcommittee - January 11, 2017, 9:30 a.m., Rm B • TIP Subcommittee Meeting – January 11, 2017, 1:30 p.m., Rm B • January Brown Bag Lunch Event: “Freight Shuttle System” presented by Dr. Stephen S. Roop Freight Shuttle International – January 23, 2017, Noon-1:00 p.m., Rm B • Pedestrian & Bicycle Subcommittee – January 26, 2017, 9:30 a.m., Rm C • Next TPC Meeting – January 27, 2017, 9:30 a.m., Rm B • Next TAC Meeting – February 15, 2017, 9:30 a.m., Rm B