MEETING OF THE TECHNICAL ADVISORY COMMITTEEHOUSTON-GALVESTON AREA COUNCIL3555 TIMMONS LANE, 2ND FLOOR CONFERENCE ROOM AWEDNESDAY, MARCH 16, 20169:30 a.m. TENTATIVE AGENDA
1. Introductions (Chairman Mark Loethen, P.E.)
2. Public Comments on Agenda Items
3. Adoption of Agenda
4. Approval of Minutes for February 17, 2016 meeting (Chairman Mark Loethen, P.E.)
ACTION: ORGANIZATIONAL 5. Approval of 2016 TAC Subcommittee Recommendations (Mr. Eulois Cleckley, H-GAC)Mr. Cleckley will present recommendations of the TAC Nominating Committee and seek approval of proposed subcommittee memberships.
ACTION: AMENDMENTS6A. Recommendation for Transportation Policy Council (TPC) Approval of Amendments to the 2015-2018 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) and 2040 Regional Transportation Plan (RTP) (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC)Mr. Dickinson will review and request TAC recommendation for approval of proposed changes to the TIP and RTP.
6B. Administrative Amendments to the TIP and RTP (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC)Mr. Dickinson will review proposed/approved administrative amendments to the TIP or RTP as information to the TAC.
6C. Briefing on Future TPC Amendments to the TIP and RTP (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC)Mr. Dickinson will review requested TPC amendments to the TIP and RTP.
6D. 2016-2017 Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) Amendments (Mr. Nicholas Williams, H-GAC)Mr. Williams will review amendments to the 2016-2017 UPWP.
INFORMATION7. Revised Regional Transportation Conformity Finding (Dr. Graciela Lubertino, H-GAC)Dr. Lubertino will update the TAC on the Transportation Conformity status.
8. Review of Draft 2017-2020 TIP (Mr. David Wurdlow, H-GAC)Mr. Wurdlow will brief the TAC on the Draft 2017-2020 TIP.
9. Report on Status of Transportation Planning Activities From Member AgenciesH-GAC and other transportation agencies will update the Technical Advisory Committee on recent planning and implementation activities within their jurisdictions. A. Re-establishment of the Regional Safety Council B. Review of Ports Area Mobility Study Scope C. 2015 Mobility Report/Summary D. FASTLANE/TIGER Grants Program E. EPA Ozone Designation Guidance
10. Announcements • Next TPC Meeting – March 18, 2016, 9:30 a.m., Conf. Rm A • Brown Bag Lunch Series – March 21, 2016, Noon-1:00 p.m., “TxDOT Freight Mobility Plan” presented by Caroline Mays, AICP, TxDOT Branch Manager • Next TAC Meeting – April 20, 2016, 9:30 a.m., Conf. Rm A