MEETING OF THE TECHNICAL ADVISORY COMMITTEEHOUSTON-GALVESTON AREA COUNCIL3555 TIMMONS LANE, 2ND FLOOR CONFERENCE ROOM AWEDNESDAY, JULY 15, 20159:30 a.m.
1. Introductions (Chairman Mark Loethen, P.E.)
2. Public Comments on Agenda Items
3. Adoption of Agenda
4. Approval of Minutes for May 13, 2015 meeting (Chairman Mark Loethen, P.E.)
ACTION: AMENDMENTS5A. Recommendation for Transportation Policy Council (TPC) Approval of Amendments to the 2015-2018 Transportation Improvement Program and 2040 Regional Transportation Plan (Mr. Alan Clark, H-GAC) Mr. Clark will review and request TAC recommendation for approval of proposed changes to the TIP and RTP.
B. Administrative Amendments to the TIP and RTP (Mr. Alan Clark, H-GAC)Mr. Clark will review proposed/approved administrative amendments to the TIP or RTP as information to the TAC.
C. Briefing on Future TPC Amendments to the TIP and RTP (Mr. Jim Dickinson, H-GAC)Mr. Dickinson will review requested TPC amendments to the TIP and RTP.
D. 2014-2015 Unified Planning Work Program Amendments (Mr. Jeff Kaufman, H-GAC)Mr. Kaufman will review amendments to the 2014-2015 UPWP.
ACTION: OTHER6. Approval to Release Candidate TIP Projects for Public Review and Comment (Mr. Alan Clark, H-GAC)Mr. Clark will discuss candidate TIP projects and request TAC recommendation for TPC approval for public review and comment.
7. Approval of Draft 2016-2017 Unified Planning Work Program (Mr. Jeff Kaufman, H-GAC)Mr. Kaufman will seek TAC recommendation for TPC approval of the 2016-2017 Unified Planning Work Program.
8. Approval to Release Title VI Plan for Public Review and Comment (Mr. Sean Middleton, H-GAC)Mr. Middleton will review the Title VI Plan and request TAC recommendation for TPC approval for public review and comment.
INFORMATION9. Report on Status of Transportation Planning Activities From Member AgenciesH-GAC and other transportation agencies will update the Technical Advisory Committee on recent planning and implementation activities within their jurisdictions.A. Update on the 2040 RTP Conformity DeterminationB. TIP Quarterly Status ReportC. Legislative UpdateD. US 59 Congestion Mitigation Study Preliminary Strategies
10. Future Business
11. Announcements • TIP Subcommittee Meeting – July 6, 2015, 2:00 p.m., Conf. Rm B • Regional Transit Coordination Subcommittee – July 9, 2015, 9:30 a.m., Conf. Rm B • Pedestrian & Bicycle Subcommittee Meeting – July 16, 2015, 9:30 a.m., Conf. Rm A • Brown Bag Lunch Series: “The Coming Resin Boom To The Gulf Coast” – July 20, 2015, Noon to 1:00 p.m., Conf. Rm B • Next TPC Meeting – July 24, 2015, 9:30 a.m., Conf. Rm B • Next TAC Meeting – August 12, 2015, 9:30 a.m., Conf. Rm B