MEETING OF THE TECHNICAL ADVISORY COMMITTEEHOUSTON-GALVESTON AREA COUNCIL3555 TIMMONS LANE, 2ND FLOOR CONFERENCE ROOM AWEDNESDAY, MAY 13, 20159:30 a.m. TENTATIVE AGENDA
1. Introductions (Chairman Mark Loethen, P.E.)
2. Public Comments on Agenda Items
3. Adoption of Agenda
4. Approval of Minutes for April 15, 2015 meeting (Chairman Mark Loethen, P.E.)
ACTION: AMENDMENTS5A. Recommendation for TPC Approval of Amendments to the 2015-2018 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) and 2040 Regional Transportation Plan (RTP) (Mr. David Wurdlow, H-GAC)Staff will review and request TAC recommendation for approval of proposed changes to the TIP and RTP.
B. Administrative Amendments to the TIP and RTP (Mr. David Wurdlow, H-GAC)Staff will review proposed/approved administrative amendments to the TIP or RTP as information to the TAC.
C. Briefing on Future TPC Amendments to the TIP and RTP (Mr. David Wurdlow, H-GAC)Staff will review requested TPC amendments to the TIP and RTP.
INFORMATION6. Presentation on North Houston Highway Improvement Project (Mr. Pat Henry, TxDOT Houston District)Mr. Henry will provide a status update on the I-45 North Highway Improvement Project.
7. SH 249 Access Management Study (Mr. Stephan Gage, H-GAC)Mr. Gage will provide an overview of final recommendations for the SH 249 Access Management Study.
8. Report on Status of Transportation Planning Activities From Member AgenciesH-GAC and other transportation agencies will update the Technical Advisory Committee on recent planning and implementation activities within their jurisdictions. A. Legislative Update B. Status Update on 2015 TIP Call for Projects C. Quarterly TIP Status Report
9. Future Business
10. Announcements• Brown Bag Lunch Series: “The Port of Houston: We Are Ready!” – May 18, 2015, Noon-1:00 p.m., Rm B/C• Next TPC Meeting – May 22, 2015, 9:30 a.m., Rm B/C• Transportation Air Quality Subcommittee Meeting – June 2, 2015, 9:30 a.m., TxDOT Houston District Offices, 7600 Washington Ave., Houston, TX 77007• Next TAC Meeting – June 17, 2015, 9:30 a.m., Rm B/C
UPWP AD HOC COMMITTEE MEETING -- TO FOLLOW TAC MEETING: