MEETING OF THE TECHNICAL ADVISORY COMMITTEEHOUSTON-GALVESTON AREA COUNCIL3555 TIMMONS LANE, 2ND FLOOR CONFERENCE ROOM AWEDNESDAY, MARCH 18, 20159:30 a.m. REVISED AGENDA
1. Introductions (Chairman Mark Loethen, P.E.)
2. Public Comments on Agenda Items
3. Adoption of Agenda
4. Approval of Minutes for February 18, 2015 meeting (Chairman Mark Loethen, P.E.)
ACTION: ORGANIZATIONAL5. Approval of 2015 TAC Subcommittee Recommendations (Mr. Alan Clark, H-GAC)Mr. Clark will present recommendations of the TAC Nominating Committee and seek approval of proposed subcommittee memberships.
ACTION: AMENDMENTS6A. Recommendation for TPC Approval of Amendments to the 2015-2018 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) and 2040 Regional Transportation Plan (RTP) (Mr. David Wurdlow, H-GAC)Staff will review and request TAC recommendation for approval of proposed changes to the TIP and RTP.
6B. Administrative Amendments to the TIP and RTP (Mr. David Wurdlow, H-GAC)Staff will review proposed/approved administrative amendments to the TIP or RTP as information to the TAC.
6C. Briefing on Future TPC Amendments to the TIP and RTP (Mr. David Wurdlow, H-GAC)Staff will review requested TPC amendments to the TIP and RTP.
ACTION: OTHER7. Texas Department of Transportation Freight Mobility Plan (Mr. Alan Clark, H-GAC)Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) is completing work on its first statewide Freight Mobility Plan. TxDOT is seeking concurrence with the identification of key freight infrastructure needs in urban areas with the relevant Metropolitan Planning Organizations.
INFORMATION8. Status of 2015 TIP Call for Projects (Mr. David Wurdlow, H-GAC)Staff will provide a status update of the 2015 TIP Call for Projects.
9. Presentation of The Woodlands Township Transit Plan (Mr. Thomas Gray, H-GAC)Staff will provide an overview of The Woodlands Township Transit Plan which outlines existing and proposed transit services aimed at improving mobility to, from, and within The Woodlands.
10. Report on Status of Transportation Planning Activities From Member AgenciesH-GAC and other transportation agencies will update the Technical Advisory Committee on recent planning and implementation activities within their jurisdictions.
A. Status of Transportation LegislationB. Regional State of Traffic Safety Update
11. Future Business
12. Announcements• Next TAC Meeting – April 15, 2015, 9:30 a.m., Conf. Rm A• Next TPC Meeting – March 27, 2015, 9:30 a.m., Conf. Rm A• SH 249 Access Management Study – April 21, 2015, 6:00-8:00 p.m., White Oak Conference Center, 7603 Antoine Drive, Houston, TX 77088