About the RHSCC
The RGSCC assists and advises elected officials in their decision-making responsibilities on matters related to regional homeland security related issues.
RHSCC responsiblities include:
- Major participation in development of Regional Homeland Security plans
- Recommendation of funding priorities Regional Homeland Security program
- Initiation and development of Regional Homeland Security programs
- Evaluation of the Regional Homeland Security funding proposals to determine their consistency with applicable regional plans, and furnishing these evaluations to the Project Review Committee and the Board of Directors
- Provisions of such other advice and assistance as the Board of Directors may request